- twitter side of the fandom: drama drama fOLLOW ME FOLLOW ME drama
- facebook side of the fandom: COME TO *a list of 123432 countries*
- tumblr side of the fandom: i can see his dick through his pants
when a bunch of your favorite artists release new music at the same time
Right so.. sixpenceee… lets just say you’ll find this one interesting.
This happened about 3 years ago now when i was 17. On the 15th of June. The night had always been uneasy for me as i always had this feeling that something unhuman was in the house.
I looked at the time and it said 10:57pm. It was then that i noticed something in my room, a 7ft black figure, nothing like i have ever seen before. It reminded me of the legend “owl man”, but it was not that. 7ft, jet black, human-like body, large head, cat-like ears on the top, arms of a bird, no feet, no knees visible, and large white eyes. (i’ll make a drawing of it soon when i can).
I could tell that it knew me from how it was looking at me.. but then it happened.. it grew in size as it began to make a demonic scream and launched at me, i quickly looked at the clock that said 10:57pm, i blinked and felt dizzy, i quickly looked at the clock again… 5am.
I have no idea where time went or what had even happened, so i thought it was a dream, until i saw the scratches on my leg.
The following week i get an anonymous random contact on my MSN. They were typing in Latin. I asked who they were and why they want me.
This was the reply “I am the one that came to you at 10:57pm 15th of the June. Why i want you, you’ll find out in time.” *this user is now offline*
Since then, i have not heard from it again, but i do get many nights where i see glimpses of figures in and outside the house, i never feel alone.
((i am not making this up, i have a strong belief in the paranormal and supernatural and spiritual. Take what you want from this. If you don’t believe me then good for you.))
- Lawyer: Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes, but she was drunk and passed out.
- Lawyer: That's not what I asked. Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes, but she was wearin-
- Lawyer: I didn't ask what she was wearing. Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes, but-
- Lawyer: I didn't ask anything else. It's just a simple yes or no answer. Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes.
- Laywer: Yes, he raped her.
- Rape is rape is rape, no matter the context.
- *added on*
- And yet if a woman were to rape a man, the woman would not get as bad of a punishment as a man would, or people would claim that the man is using the word rape as an excuse or that he secretly liked it.
- I really hate society with a passion
JUPITER. Holy fuck
What about if Earth had rings?
What would that look like
this is like porn i love space